Department of Hematopathology
Dr. Olga Fundyler
The Division of Hematopathology is headed by Dr. Olga Fundyler, who trained at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Harvard Medical School. We make every effort to provide timely diagnostic information to the oncologist, including a synopsis of preliminary findings via text, email, or cell phone, whichever is preferred by you. We understand that oncology patients require prompt intervention.
SEPA offers a full range of Hematopathology services including:
- Comprehensive bone morrow biopsy evaluation
- Lymph node diagnostic evaluation
- Peripheral smear diagnostic review
- Flow Cytometry
- Fluorescent in situ hybridization studies (FISH)
- Bone marrow biopsy service
If you would like more information please read our brochure about Hematopathology.